How to sign up a new member:
(don't forget to get training)
Key in and read key code off events log If you can't read it off events log - read off the key. Read two top left characters, the bottom characters, and skip the two top right characters.
- Log in
- Processing>recurring billing
- Add account
- Let member enter all data except amount.
- Make sure HST hasn't been disabled.
- The 'Card Owner' field should be the same as the card owner in Diyode member account.
- Can change billing state to 'on hold' and 'closed' if members leave or go on vacation
- Log in as admin
- Member List>Add new member
- Let the member fill as many fields as they can - we need to add key code and payment info
- Key in and read the failed key code off the events log https://www.diyode.com/member/events.php
- Use credit card name exactly in order to make sure payments are linked to beanstream
- Add picture if at all possible! We're going to make this mandatory